Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: both
Model: UM325S
Frequency of occurrence: permanent
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:The (OLED) display starts flickering (light, horizontal lines for a second, changin position on the screen) after getting into standy mode (so when display is turned off). It is no fixed frequency, the lines appear on the screen (about 1 to 5 seconds between 2 lines, showing up). The newest updates and drivers are installed. When the screen is turned on, there is no flickering or any other problems with the screen.
6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS
thela
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: UM325S
  4. Frequency of occurrence: permanent
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:The (OLED) display starts flickering (light, horizontal lines for a second, changin position on the screen) after getting into standy mode (so when display is turned off). It is no fixed frequency, the lines appear on the screen (about 1 to 5 seconds between 2 lines, showing up). The newest updates and drivers are installed. When the screen is turned on, there is no flickering or any other problems with the screen.

Screen flickering in standby
@thela
May I know your system version, BIOS, and graphics card driver have been updated to the latest? What are these versions? Also, could you please provide a video for me to confirm? Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

thela
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/62131/screen-flickering-in-standby

@thela

May I know if your system version, BIOS, and graphics card driver have been updated to the latest? What are these versions? Also, could you please provide a video for me to confirm? Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
Thank you so much for your reply!
My system version is Windows 11 Home 21H2
Graphics card driver version: Adcanced Micro Devices, Inc 30.0.15021.11005
BIOS version: 302
All these versions should be up to date - updated them all last week. I updated the graphics card driver with the amd software tool. My asus also says, that all drivers are up to date.
The zenbook is one week old, and the problem exists from the beginning.

thela
Star II
Here is a video of the flickering screen in standby mode

Falcon_ASUS
thela

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/2FC02FFWZPBP/20220719-122605.mp4

Here is a video of the flickering screen in standby mode

View post
@thela
I will forward the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.