This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no thunderbolt drivers for zenbook pro 14 duo oled (UX8402ZE)

eyedear
Star I
System: Asus Zenbook Pro 14 Duo Oled (UX8402ZE)
Battery or AC: Battery or AC
Model: UX8402ZE
Frequency of occurrence: allways
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
i have searching high and Low and so far unable to find the Thunderbolt controller drivers for my Zenbook Pro 14 Duo Oled. which has two thunderbolt 4 port as per the specification. it seem that all the 12gen asus laptop does not have the thunderbolt drivers. can anyone here confirm or know where to get the thunderbolt driver as i am trying to connect it to a thunderbolt legacy device.
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
eyedear
  1. System: Asus Zenbook Pro 14 Duo Oled (UX8402ZE)
  2. Battery or AC: Battery or AC
  3. Model: UX8402ZE
  4. Frequency of occurrence: allways
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

i have searching high and Low and so far unable to find the Thunderbolt controller drivers for my Zenbook Pro 14 Duo Oled. which has two thunderbolt 4 port as per the specification. it seem that all the 12gen asus laptop does not have the thunderbolt drivers. can anyone here confirm or know where to get the thunderbolt driver as i am trying to connect it to a thunderbolt legacy device.

no thunderbolt drivers for zenbook pro 14 duo oled (UX8402ZE)
@eyedear
Thunderbolt controller drivers of the 12gen laptop is built into the system, after connecting the device, please do a Windows update to confirm whether the device can be detected. If it still doesn't work, please provide me with the model name of the device you are using. Thank you.
Noted: Please make sure the device supports TBT4.

FongPoui
Rising Star II
I have another issue: my Caldigit Thunderbolt 4 element hub works well but the drivers checkup reports a problem. I also searched for that thunderbolt system device in device manager and found no thunderbolt. I wonder if the thunderbolts are not reported in the device manager. Is it hidden?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.