This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wi-Fi and Hotspot not working

I am user of Asus Zenfone 8. Wi-Fi and hotspot doesn't work suddenly about 1 week ago. and now my system is android 13. The warranty has ended 2 years ago. I tried to follow FAQ for troubleshooting but still does not work. What should I do? Can I get...

Dead Zenfone 8 Revive

Hey, as we know now for sure the Zenfone 8 has a problem which i think is cause you got some nice brick update i would like trying to help. First of all its really important that check if:Did it make any sound when connecting it to a computer ?Get th...

Wi fi not startting

Hello, I have a ZenFone 8 and suddenly the wi-fi stopped. I don't know what happened. If I try to turn it on the button doesn't do anything. I have seen that there are several people with similar problem but Asus answers only in private. Do you have ...

Karcsy by Star I
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

security updates

Latest available security update is 2023-11. Please update this to at least 2024 otherwise I can't use the phone for work due to compliance.

Fixed - grey screen on zenfone 8

My zenfone 8's screen randomly went grey, I couldn't do anything with it, including turning it off. Nothing worked, I couldn't use my phone at all!I tried a few things that I found on my laptop online, here's what actually worked for me: holding down...

lorenma by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Zenfone 8

Can I change the battery of this phone to the larger mah? This phone drain much faster when I play games ,only last for an hour in performance mode and last for 2 hours at most in durable mode.

Wireless Android Auto Does not work!

Model: Zenfone 8sw: 33.0210.0210.332Android 13Car: BMW running idrive 7Previously, I have not had a car with android auto and therefore never knew it did not work.I now do have a car that supports it and my phone does not work it.I tried to connect m...

How can I rejuvenate my Zenfone 8's USB C port

I've got a Zenfone 8 that's been going strong for the last 2 years, and I don't plan to upgrade immediately if I can help it. But just like my previous phone (Pixel 4a), my USB C port is becoming very loose and while some cables are very difficult to...

Flashlight not working on Zenfone 8

I am having problems with the flashlight on my Zenfone 8, it just stops working and doesn't turn on in camera app and flashlight. But (maybe just a coincidence) when I open my camera before unlocking my smartphone, turn on the flashlight option and s...

Zenfone 8 ramdump problem...

Hello everyone,It was going so well, loved this little fella'... But today was the day, after taking a photo the phone went dead, when I tried to turn it back on it had the dreaded ramdump screen. I tried to power it off, but after this I didn't mana...