cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 ramdump problem...

Nikpick_100
Star I

Hello everyone,

It was going so well, loved this little fella'... 

But today was the day, after taking a photo the phone went dead, when I tried to turn it back on it had the dreaded ramdump screen. I tried to power it off, but after this I didn't manage to turn it on, holding any combination of buttons didn't help either (and I held them a lot I assure you). So now the phone doesn't turn on at all, and to top it off, it is out of warranty.

Asus, will you help?  @Aureliannn_ASUS, @Falcon_ASUS 

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@Nikpick_100 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

Ptaku
Star II

What is your phone's mfd (manufacture date)? If it is from around 04.2021 then you have guaranted brick.

Just checked, it is 2021/04. I already contacted ASUS and they replied, I sent the phone to them today (06/06/2024). Let’s see what will they say. I will keep you posted…

mcdvoice00
Star I

It seems like you've encountered a significant issue with your phone. After taking a photo, it suddenly went dead and displayed the ramdump screen. Despite attempting to power it off and trying various button combinations, the phone remains unresponsive and won't turn on. Unfortunately, to make matters worse, it's now out of warranty. liteblue login