Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel Graphics Driver update made Asus Splendid stop working

tardhiansyah
Star I
System: Windows 11 Home SL
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX425EA (Bios 317, MyAsus 3.1.13.0, MyAsus Splendid V4.0.0.247)
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: -
Screenshot or video: -
========================
Detailed description:
From the MyAsus application there is a new Intel Graphics Driver update with version V31.0.101.3729. However, after updating the Intel Graphics Driver, Asus Splendid settings such as Vivid, Manual, and Eye Care stopped working. Tru2Life functionality also disappeared after the update.
10 REPLIES 10

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, tardhiansyah  and thank you for reaching out.
May I ask while you update the Intel Graphics Driver, if you have also updated MyASUS and the ASUS System Control Interface Driver?
Could you please provide a screenshot of your current MyASUS and ASUS System Control Interface firmware version via open [MyASUS] > select [Settings] > select [About]?
Thank you.

tardhiansyah
Star I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, tardhiansyah  and thank you for reaching out.

May I ask while you update the Intel Graphics Driver, if you have also updated MyASUS and the ASUS System Control Interface Driver?

Could you please provide a screenshot of your current MyASUS and ASUS System Control Interface firmware version via open [MyASUS] > select [Settings] > select [About]?

Thank you.

View post
This is the screenshot from MyAsus
screenshot-2819-29.png
While updating the Asus System Control Interface V3, i found something happened. After updating Asus System Control Interface V3 to version 3.1.8.0. MyAsus always force me to update to version 3.1.10.0

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi, tardhiansyah.
Thank you for sharing the details.
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling MyASUS as well as the ASUS System Control Interface Driver, and the problem persists? 

tardhiansyah
Star I
I've done that, but still Asus Splendid stopped working. The only way I can do to restore Asus Splendid functionality is to rollback the Intel Graphics Driver to V30.0.101.1003