This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second time laptop not working in 1 & half years

rogStrixG513
Star I

I bought rog strix g513 year 21’ end of November, its already been on repair and had things fixed and LCD replaced in November 2022. Now suddenly since few days ago he is just dead, no charging light on when plugged in no reset working only thing gets light on is the mouse when i plug it in. Night before I had to force shut it down since it was restarting and wasn’t shutting down completely even after I waited some time. I had no notifications or updates pending which I did check. That has never happened before. Laptop was warmer than usual for several days when used - even with not demanding games/programmes. I haven’t cleaned it from inside ( from outside yes ) as it would probably affect my 24M warranty. I feel like service is extremely slow as just to get responses and actual request for repair etc takes days/weeks than the repair it self will take a while + sending back. So I am at verge here of what to do ? To take it privately fixed and checked or AGAIN wait weeks until i get something sorted with ASUS but than what, months after again something will be wrong and my warranty will be out of date. Is there any way to request and how to get different laptop or at least the dodgy components replaced so this case doesn’t repeat every year ? I am very disappointed considering I am not using this laptop as much for gaming neither are the games very demanding graphics wise etc. thanks, hopefully you can help me out

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@rogStrixG513  
I apologize for any dissatisfaction caused.
According to your description, I would recommend that you send the laptop for repair and testing once again.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 

Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.