This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Keeps Cancelling My Online Laptop Order

chi2kbc
Star II

How can I get ASUS to stop cancelling my laptop order? I ordered the Zepyher GX650PY laptop twice and each time I get an email from ASUS saying that it was cancelled a day later.  The email says go to the website and reorder. The credit card company approved the transaction both times and the amount was charged to my card. I have never had this much trouble try to order something online. My son also tried ordering the laptop and the same thing happened, twice! I don't know what else to do.

9 REPLIES 9

Well my order was cancelled again first thing this morning. It seems like it is automatic. I reordered it from ASUS website again. My new order # is 10000218556. I called ASUS customer support and gave them the new order number. They open a case and said someone will email me.  N2303013626. I called my credit card company and they said that it is approved on their end, but ASUS keeps issuing  a credit back. The problem is on ASUS's end. Can you reach out to your contact and give him the new order number and case number? Thank You

@chi2kbc 
I have passed your information to our service team at your location for confirmation.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Thank you! The laptop has been shipped today. Thanks again for your help!

tadzooks
Star I

It’s happening to me too. I’m pretty aggravated about this crap. I’m 60 years old, why in the hell can I not order something from asus? I make $200,000 a year this is total bs. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.