This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Keeps Cancelling My Online Laptop Order

chi2kbc
Star II

How can I get ASUS to stop cancelling my laptop order? I ordered the Zepyher GX650PY laptop twice and each time I get an email from ASUS saying that it was cancelled a day later.  The email says go to the website and reorder. The credit card company approved the transaction both times and the amount was charged to my card. I have never had this much trouble try to order something online. My son also tried ordering the laptop and the same thing happened, twice! I don't know what else to do.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

@chi2kbc 
I have passed your information to our service team at your location for confirmation.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View solution in original post

Thank you! The laptop has been shipped today. Thanks again for your help!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS

@chi2kbc 
Could you please tell me which channel you purchased the laptop from and encountered problems?
I have sent you a message, please provide your contact information and order number through the message, so that I can ask the corresponding unit to confirm.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

chi2kbc
Star II

I edited the article due to personal information. 

@chi2kbc 
I have forwarded the information to the relevant department.
We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Thank you! I appreciate that. Yesterday I received an email notification from ASUS that the Zephyrus Dou 16 is available to order. I was able to reorder it online from ASUS website yesterday. My Order Number: #10000217545. Hopefully this one wont get cancelled. Maybe the 3rd time is a charm!