This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone, I have a BAD news for the next coming update

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I followed up with @Mattias_ASUS regarding overheating issue on A14 build71. Apparently, the dev team didn't find anything unusual ironically. I attached a picture of our conversation. I tried everything I could to get us a fix but it turned out as sth that I didn't see coming at all.

Screenshot_20240422-194507~2.png

Edited  

One of the users is a developer . @snowdance 

He found and circled the temperature for whomever it may concern ! After sending logs for many times , devs still don't accept it and say they haven't found anything ! Impossible ! Why are they pretending like it's nothing and it's not there?????

Have look at these pictures below.

snowdance_0-1713808598590.png

snowdance_1-1713808777619.png

Correct me if I'm wrong , but how many times do we have to send our logs and get ignored by dev team ? Not acceptable.

@Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

As a customer who paid a lot for a premium phone , I deserve an answer here. Reply !

Edited   

Mattias has just sent me a messaged and he said : " The team is not done checking logs, the log from snowdance is being worked on.I will update when I get more information."

Users that haven't still sent their logs please do as it might help them to fix the issues soon.

45 REPLIES 45

snowdance
Rising Star I

ill wait for the next update, if nothing improved by then, ill go to the near service center and obtain writen statement from them and procceed to draft a lawsuit against asus. ill make thread if anyone willing to join or provide help by then.

You can count on me pal. You have my full support .

You have my full support aswell buddy start the thread

Count on me for the complaint.

You have all my support.

MiroS
Rising Star I

One big tragedy, the whole ASUS company that I donkey didn't learn my lesson and after rog2 and rog 5 I went back to ROG8... this is my last phone from ASUS, I prefer to buy an external trigger but I will have a usable phone... After all, it is impossible that in 3 months they will not solve anything, but that nothing at all ....