Default power option (power plan) on Windows 11, Vivobook Pro 15 OLED
- System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 10.0.22000
- Model: Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M3500QA
- Screenshot or video: See attachment in the comments section (I am not able to upload it here).
Hello. I opened the Control Panel and clicked on Hardware and Sound -> Power Options. I think I might have accidentally changed the power plan by clicking on ASUS Recommended.
As you can see, both the Balanced plan and ASUS Recommended have the same explanation, but the Balanced plan is in bold.
My questions are:
- Which plan is the default on a fresh Windows 11 installation for the Vivobook 15 Pro OLED with Ryzen 7-5800H and integrated graphics?
- What is the difference (benefits and drawbacks) between the two plans?