endless BSOD-s during starting notebook
- System: Windows 10
- Battery or AC: AC
- Model: Asus D513I (X513IA_D513IA)
- Frequency of occurrence: pretty often
- Reset OS: yes
- Screenshot or video: yes
I frequently get BSOD while starting my computer. i tried to reinstall Windows 10 pro again and the same issue. THe error code during BSOD on screen is "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".
I will post below the event logs in ascending order
1) The previous system shutdown at 1:36:32 PM on 8/23/2021 was unexpected.
2) Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.
3) The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
I am attempting several times to configure dumps so I can know which driver is crushing (as i googled it most often the error is due to driver(s) crashing.
I have downloaded all available updated drivers in ASUS official website.
I kindly ask you to help or navigate me how i can resolve dump creation and BSOD of course.
Also, another strange thing.
But, at the bottom of my laptop product name: D513I.
Please clarify which should i believe))
Thanks in advance.