This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clean ZenFone 9 back?

Rooktherh
Star I

So I've had this fone (wink) for about 2 months now and it's been amazing, but literally the first time I put the phone without a case in my pocket of black pants, the corners of the sunset red immediately got colored. Ever since it hasn't gotten worse until today when I noticed, almost like a fingerprint stain of the same colour on the back and I absolutely can't clean it up! I regret getting the red now, although it looks amazing. Is there a way to clean it? I tried water, even soap! Nothing works HELP PLEASE, is a skin my only option?  #zenfone9

8 REPLIES 8

Aligosla
Rising Star I

The 2 weeks it took for my case to arrive, the back letters were erased only by leaving it in my pocket. Now the back says absolutely nothing. 2 weeks....

I agree with you. Although I still like the touch, not all the silkscreen should have been erased.

And I don't want to think those white and colored casings, they must look dirty!

AlirezaNasibi
Star III

Any luck for anyone? I have the black version and the back stains (transparent) don't look to go away at all! @asus Have you even checked the material before choosing it?

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.