This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[ZenFone 9] Join the Android 14 Preview Program

Hi ZenFone 9 users, We will soon have the newest Android system on ZenFone 9. ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this preview program to experience Android 14! What is the Android Preview Program? Android Preview Program lets users ex...

Screenshot_20231128-151920_System_update-horz.jpg
Laura_ASUS by Community Manager
  • 118 replies
  • 49 kudos

Photo Thread: Pets Being Weird

This month we are hosting a photo thread for everyone to post a picture of your pets, ‘Pets being Weird.’ Share your adorable and funny pet photos in this thread! Whether you have a cuddly cat, a playful dog, a feathery bird, or any other delightful ...

Please add an option to downgrade Android

To Asus Team,please make an option to downgrade Android version, especially Android 14 to 13 on Zenfone 9.So many things happens in Android 14, so many bugs, and so many people want this feature.

ferizan by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 10 - No Warranty in US?

After about 3 months, my Xenfone 10 had itermittant problems reading the SIM. After about a month of that, it just stopped altogether. Switch back to an old phone and am now trying to get support to fix my device and they're saying the only support f...

weggaa by Star I
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Zenfone 9] What is this strange alert noise?

Starting on Tuesday 20 September, my Asus Zenfone 9 keeps making a mysterious alert sound that I have never heard before. Every time this happens, no notification appears in the tray, so I don't know what is causing it. The sound is very frequent and...

Zenfone 9 Battery Life

After over two years of attentive care and cautious charging habits, the Zenfone 9's battery life has degraded to approximately 74%.One of the worst degradation I have seen as of yet.

Zenfone 9 can't not be updated to Android 14

Hi,My Zenfone 9 is using AT&T and WW_33.0804.2060.218. It has the notification for updating to Android 14 (WW_user_34.0304.2004.108). However, it stuck at ASUS logo when restarting then went to black screen. Restart couple times and it will back to A...

tangwj by Star I
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

sim card on zenfone 9 can;t detected

On last day I have trouble suddenly the SIM card in my Zenfone 9 phone couldn't Detect, I already mode plane, Restart & Reset factory still couldn't function, any answer or solution for this case, thanks.

awang by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos