Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ZenFone 9] Join the Android 14 Preview Program

Laura_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ZenFone 9 users,

We will soon have the newest Android system on ZenFone 9. ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this preview program to experience Android 14!

What is the Android Preview Program?

Android Preview Program lets users experience the newest Android system at the first stage and help us find and fix bugs. Since it is a preview version that may has some unexpected bugs, please deliberate before joining in this program.

Is the preview software confidential? How do I provide my feedback?

Yes, everything about preview software is confidential. Please do not publicly post information about the preview software, and don’t discuss or demonstrate it to others who are not in this program. A new board on ASUS official forum, ZenTalk, will be exclusively accessible by users who participate in this program. If you have any questions or bugs to report, please create a thread in this board for further help.

Will installing preview software void my hardware warranty?

No, your phone will not lose original warranty after this preview software installed.

How do I know if I have successfully enrolled in the Android Preview Program?

If you are chosen to be enrolled in the program, we will send an e-mail to you. However, if you are not enrolled, you will not be informed by any further notice. (To avoid you miss the e-mail, please check the e-mail address registered in ASUS Member is up-to-date.)

How do I leave the Android Preview Program and get prior software restored on my device?

Please submit your request by replying the notice mail.

How do I signup for the Beta Program?

Go to [Setting] > [System] > [System update] and click the gear icon at the top-right corner. Click "Enroll in Android preview Program" in the Settings.

Screenshot_20231128-151920_System_update-horz.jpg

• Click "Agree" after reading the preview program notice and ASUS privacy policy.
  • Click "Submit". (Before the recruitment is closed, you can withdraw it on this page anytime.
117 REPLIES 117

liamfisher96
Star II

Do you lose data if you opt in for this? And once stable is released will you get updated to that once it's out?

I was in the Android 13 preview program and received the final version before the general public. If all goes well, you don't have to reset the data and arrive at the same final version. This was my previous experience and it doesn't have to be any different now. 

michalmoonlight
Star II

Hi,I am registrated but cant log in.

Screenshot_20231129-141821_Link_to_MyASUS.jpg

Screenshot_20231129-141618.jpg

Jevonazarcon
Star I

Screenshot_20231129-095916.jpg

 Done 😊