This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

gabbador
Star II
Ramdump, MFD 2021.04, bought in July. it had happened earlier this month but I managed to recover, didn't think much about it. Now it's bricked. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess since warranty is gonna pick it up for repair but I'd really rather go with another brand than wait for it to happen again. Asus has already said that only after two replaced parts can they offer a refund... I can't stand keeping that phone given the incredible disdain they have for their clients on this issue. You'd think they'd warn their customers and maybe even propose free cloud space. And I feel bad trying to sell it to someone else but I guess that's my only option now...

felixmarthias
Star I

I joined the ramdump club today, so suck. @Gustav_ASUS , please give us solution.

felixmarthias
Star I

sad, i just got ramdump after my warrnty void

victor31
Star I

Another victim to the list.. Zenfone 8 just died all of a sudden without any prior symptoms. Warranty just nice ended. Was loving this phone but hate the strategy used by Asus. Smart move to brick all the flagship phones once warranty expires. Not going to trust Asus phones anymore 

tzsolt
Rising Star I

Hello guys,

I have two question:

- anybody hear that Ramdump happened to taiwanese (TW) device?

- could not be the official charger the cause of this issue?