This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

laxpasta
Star II

I think I git this issue few days back, 3 months after warranty expired. I was recording a video, when the phone suddenly shut off. Before it was fully charged. Tried all the different steps of plugging in the charger and pressing power on/power on + volume, leaving it charging overnight, plugging in another charger. There is no light when I plug it in and it has not had any issues with charging before. It got a bit warm plugging in the charger, so I think it was charging. Is it the same issue? Has anyone tried opening the shell to remove the battery (usually resets things, in case that would help)?

What was your phones mfd? Its on box like 2021.06 Mine had changed motherboard and camera, and asus said that in my case I shouldn't get a ramdump.

laxpasta
Star II

Maybe not then since the warranty expired 3 months ago. I am not sure about the date but the model is ZenFone 8 (ZS590KS). 

The processor is 2.84 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform med 5nm, 64-bit Octa-core Processor, Qualcomm® Adreno™ 660 and the memory 
LPDDR5 16GB. I cannot get more things of importance from the specs unfortunately.

Do you still have a phone box? On it was written manufacture date (mfd).

laxpasta
Star II

I cannot find it unfortunately. I handed in the phone for error search now.