Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 Flashing Ramdump.

Zauel
Star I

Rip my Zenfone 8 

Mar2021 to Mar 2024. 

It felt like terminal illness the first issue i had was the wifi and hotspot not working suddenly on Aug 2023 then i look for solutions here at Zentalk then learned that Zenfone 8 has issues on device's sudden death due to faulty motherboard. Mine still in pristine condition never been rough with it even before the wifi issue. It so sudden was in my hand i look a way for a second then it did a random restart, then the ASUS icon appear but Pixilated the the Flashing Ramdump appear. I tried the three buttons but it just looping Flashing Ramdump. Tried charging it but no light indicator. Im afraid of repair cost and get a still Faulty motherboard It's just sad.

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@Zauel 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

RadialK
Star I

Same here and same day. It was in my hand as it bricked itself. Ironically, I was just thinking that I'd keep it for another six months and then it bricked seconds later. What I do know is that it bricked itself whilst performing the latest Google Play System Update!!!! It asked to reboot and never came back. Will not charge or respond in any way through any combination of key presses. Bottom line, I saw what happened and it cannot be the owners fault if an OS-related system update breaks their device. Asus...what you gonna do about this?

@RadialK 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

nvubu
Rising Star I

If you haven't seen it, add your details into this thread 

To Asus and all owners of a dead Zenfone 8 - ASUS - ZenTalk - 405921