Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Dear Experts,
2022. On 06. 06. From wholesale to our customer, the ASUS ZENBOOK PRO UX535LH-KJ213T product was brought and handed over the day. Our client today has searched our business by the question of the fact that the CMD Administrator Color \ "PowerCFG / BatteryReport / Output \" C: \ Battery_report.html \ "command line has been generated after running the CMD Administrator \" PowerCFG / BatteryReport / Output \ "C: \ Battery_Report.html \" command line. HTML Report has shown more than 2021 and dates of battery charging time when the device was not at our client or business, which obviously accounts for our client and part of us. According to Hard Disk Sentinel, SSD in the device operated a total of 0 days, 3 hours, which can be supported by the time elapsed since the transfer of our device to our customer. Thus, the device was certainly not used in use, but the \ "PowerCFG / BatteryReport / Output \" C: \ Battery_Report.html \ "command line and the data created therein was not able to provide information to our customer in the absence of practical application. In order to answer the question, 2 pieces of our warehouse. Unopened, I was disconnected by the ASUS factory security closet. For both devices in the factory preinstalled Windows, after the running of the CMD Administrator \ "PowerCFG / BatteryReport / Output \" C: \ BATTERY_REPORT.HTML \ "command line, the table was empty, the charging period was not included. In the other device, like a device assigned by our client, has shown HTML Report a battery charging period 2021 and date when the device was not even in our business and in stock and the data in the HTML-generated HTML-based table, its interpretation A clear and reassuring, satisfactory - professionally supported - answered our customer for our client.
 Who can help me? Now our client thinks we have sold a laptop that is not true!
 Thanks for the help,
 Frank
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Laptopszerviz
  1. System: Windows 10 Home
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Dear Experts,

2022. On 06. 06. From wholesale to our customer, the ASUS ZENBOOK PRO UX535LH-KJ213T product was brought and handed over the day. Our client today has searched our business by the question of the fact that the CMD Administrator Color \ "PowerCFG / BatteryReport / Output \" C: \ Battery_report.html \ "command line has been generated after running the CMD Administrator \" PowerCFG / BatteryReport / Output \ "C: \ Battery_Report.html \" command line. HTML Report has shown more than 2021 and dates of battery charging time when the device was not at our client or business, which obviously accounts for our client and part of us. According to Hard Disk Sentinel, SSD in the device operated a total of 0 days, 3 hours, which can be supported by the time elapsed since the transfer of our device to our customer. Thus, the device was certainly not used in use, but the \ "PowerCFG / BatteryReport / Output \" C: \ Battery_Report.html \ "command line and the data created therein was not able to provide information to our customer in the absence of practical application. In order to answer the question, 2 pieces of our warehouse. Unopened, I was disconnected by the ASUS factory security closet. For both devices in the factory preinstalled Windows, after the running of the CMD Administrator \ "PowerCFG / BatteryReport / Output \" C: \ BATTERY_REPORT.HTML \ "command line, the table was empty, the charging period was not included. In the other device, like a device assigned by our client, has shown HTML Report a battery charging period 2021 and date when the device was not even in our business and in stock and the data in the HTML-generated HTML-based table, its interpretation A clear and reassuring, satisfactory - professionally supported - answered our customer for our client.

Thanks for the help,

Frank

Windows 10 Home Battery Repair fail informations
@Laptopszerviz
Sorry, I don't quite understand your current question. Is your current question a user questioning whether the purchased product is not a new laptop? (Since the user queries the used time of the SSD with the command?)

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Laptopszerviz
  1. System: Windows 10 Home
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Dear Experts,

Thanks for the help,

Frank

Windows 10 Home Battery Repair fail informations

PowerCfg.exe /ENERGY -output C:\Energy_Report18-04-2022.html /duration 120
PowerCfg.exe /BATTERYREPORT -output C:\Battery_Report18-04-2022.html /duration 14

upload report in online storage and paste shared link here