Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel Graphics Driver update made Asus Splendid stop working

tardhiansyah
Star I
System: Windows 11 Home SL
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX425EA (Bios 317, MyAsus 3.1.13.0, MyAsus Splendid V4.0.0.247)
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: -
Screenshot or video: -
========================
Detailed description:
From the MyAsus application there is a new Intel Graphics Driver update with version V31.0.101.3729. However, after updating the Intel Graphics Driver, Asus Splendid settings such as Vivid, Manual, and Eye Care stopped working. Tru2Life functionality also disappeared after the update.
10 REPLIES 10

Anawilliam850
Star III
I have the same problem, how i can fix it?

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, tardhiansyah  and Anawilliam850.
Could you please refer to the link below and follow the "Troubleshooting 1 - Splendid / Tru2Life feature is not working" steps to see if the issue can be fixed?
[Notebook] Splendid - Introduction of Four Modes and Troubleshooting | Official Support | ASUS Globa...If it is still unable to be solved through the above steps, please provide a screenshot of the error message.
Thank you.

tardhiansyah
Star I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, tardhiansyah  and Anawilliam850.

Could you please refer to the link below and follow the "Troubleshooting 1 - Splendid / Tru2Life feature is not working" steps to see if the issue can be fixed?

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1045740/#A2

If it is still unable to be solved through the above steps, please provide a screenshot of the error message.

Thank you.

View post
Hi Jiaszzz. I don't know where the problem lies. But after I installed the latest version of the Generic Intel Graphics Driver from the Intel website directly, now the Asus Splendid and Tru2life functions working correctly, before it wasn't like this. Maybe the problem is not from Asus Drivers but from Intel itself. Thanks for your help though.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, tardhiansyah .
Updating the drivers may ensure that the software and hardware work properly.
I am glad that your problem has been solved. Thank you.

JohnnyWork
Star I

They took down the Intel V31 graphics driver that had the issue with Splendid but now there's no Windows 10 graphics drivers available for download for UX325EA / Oled.