cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't close the Screenpad Settings window

jaimefuhr
Star II
ASUS Zenbook model UX582HM
After Windows start, the Settings window appears on the ScreenPad display and doesn't go away. There's no button or X to close it. I can't find it in Task Manager to force close it.
UWP version 3.0.9.0 Driver version 3.0.1.0
How do I get rid of this?

image.png

7 REPLIES 7

Falcon_ASUS
jaimefuhr

After Windows start, the Settings window appears on the ScreenPad display and doesn't go away. There's no button or X to close it. I can't find it in Task Manager to force close it.

image.png

@jaimefuhr
Have you tried removing and reinstalling the ScreenPad?
[Notebook] Asus ScreenXpert (ScreenPad Plus) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
jaimefuhr

image.png

Yes I have had this before also. It is very frustrating, I think I had to alt tab or something but it has only happened a handful of times..

shawnzarelli
Star I
I'm having the same issue on my UX582 and would love to find a solution.

It's extremely frustrating to buy a $3000 laptop and have garbage like this happening.

FongPoui
Rising Star II
@shawnzarelli
There is an update for ScreenExpert. Before that, there were 3 options if you click on the button near the power button. Now, there is one option: disable or enable the ScreenPad.
For enable/disable the setting menu, it is a toggle button.