Battery or AC:
Model: UX481FA-HJ064T
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
System: Windows 11
Detailed description:
Hi
I can't see "MYASUS" window, even if the app is open in the taskbar. I checked all the desktops (it appears on the open apps but i cant access it (on any screens).
I'm so tired of trying to spend all my nights fixing this laptop issues.
What should I do?
capture-d-e2-80-99-c3-a9cran-282-29.png
capture-d-e2-80-99-c3-a9cran-283-29.png

Edit: I unistalled the app and installed it again (sorry i thought it was a native app that couldn't be unistalled)
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
selim9102
  1. Battery or AC:
  2. Model: UX481FA-HJ064T
  3. Frequency of occurrence:
  4. Reset OS:
  5. Screenshot or video:
  6. System: Windows 11

Detailed description:

Hi

I can't see "MYASUS" window, even if the app is open in the taskbar. I checked all the desktops (it appears on the open apps but i cant access it (on any screens).

I'm so tired of trying to spend all my nights fixing this laptop issues.

What should I do?

capture-d-e2-80-99-c3-a9cran-282-29.png

capture-d-e2-80-99-c3-a9cran-283-29.png

Edit: I unistalled the app and installed it again (sorry i thought it was a native app that couldn't be unistalled)

Can't Acces MYASUS anymore
@selim9102
Please refer to the following announcements and operations for patch corrections.
April 25, 2022—KB5012643 (OS Build 22000.652) Preview EXPIREDInstall .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8 - .NET FrameworkSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.