This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyASUS useless app - WTF?!?

I have an ASUS notebook, G60JX, which periodically dies despite having full battery and power charger plugged in, have tested charger with multi-meter and charger works. When I say dies, just goes straight to dead, no shut down, nothing. I try to install ASUS PC Diagnostics tool from another website as ASUS KH don't feel the need to have it up here anymore. Does nothing, doesn't even open. So I download MyASUS from Windows store as ASUS KH don't even feel they should offer that on their rubbish website. The app does nothing as the youtube videos say it should do, doesn't even provide the options, as shown in attached image. So, any advice would be appreciated. Other than perhaps get a real computer (not ASUS).

Right now with experience from ASUS LackOfSupport with this and another notebook, my view on ASUS is they are basically anchors to be thrown off a high balcony and never purchased again, even ACER provides better support than ASUS. Reality is a cruel mistress, ASUS.

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@ASUSHateVictim
If I'm not mistaken, the G60JX is a laptop product from 10 years ago. Since it is a laptop that has been sold for a while, it does not support MyASUS for functional diagnostics. Based on the description you provided, there is a high probability that the motherboard is experiencing a malfunction. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.