cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Use Software Web Filter in My ASUS Laptop

adamsmithad
Star I

Hello everyone,

I am facing an issue with my ASUS laptop where I am unable to use the software web filter. I have tried several methods, but none of them seem to work. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Here are the steps I have taken so far:

• I have checked the ASUS support website and followed the instructions provided for setting up the keyword filter
  • I have also tried setting up the URL filter using the firewall settings, but it did not work either
  • I have enabled parental control and tried blocking internet access, but it did not work as expected
  • I have even tried setting up the network services filter, but it did not help either.

I am not sure what else to do at this point. If anyone has faced a similar issue or has any suggestions on how to resolve this, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@adamsmithad
Could you please tell me the full model name of the laptop you are using and provide a video to tell me your problem and operation? Thank you.
 How to find Model Name 
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to use Windows Update in OS system and how to update BIOS through Windows... 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.