cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stucked pixel and flickering problems on Asus vivobook pro k6604j

denizckr36
Star I

Hi everyone!

I recently bought Asus 16" vivobook pro k6604j. 

I am dealing with an issue of Flickering screen and one stuck pixel on display.

All my drivers are up to date.

I format the pc and the pixel problem is fixed but i dont want to see this proble in the future again.

And Sometimes I am dealing with scaling problem because of 3.2k

Are there any solution to fix these problem without sending the service center?

11 REPLIES 11

It's nearly impossible to catch this error because it rarerly occurs and finishes rapidly. It is not depended to my hand action like tilting the laptop with my hand or adjusting the angle of the screen.  After formating the computer it just occur 2 times in 3 days. When i use Microsoft word and select some words to delete, it suddenly scale some images which is not related with my selection before the formating. But this problem is solved I guess. I dont know it is chronic or not.

Is my bios is up to date? I dont understand anything related with bios just drivers.

@denizckr36
Yes, the BIOS you are using is already the latest version.
If the reported issue has been temporarily resolved, we recommend that you continue to observe whether the problem reoccurs.
Thank you.

Hi Again! Before I am starting my words that i bought this computer like 3 weeks ago, to solve this problem I read an article from the internet that i put my Core isolation off it will correct the problem. Today I got hacked by someone i think because of that problem, i didn't have mallware protection and i recently bought it. When I want use google before i got flickered screen.  My problem was that i guess.

Or its not Just a hacking maybe Windows 11 problem IDK. I need more tabout that problem from asus