This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 16" vivobook pro k6604j Getting hacked

denizckr36
Star I

Hello all! Today, I want to explain a problem to all of you related with my laptop. I bought my brand new Asus 16" vivobook pro k6604j last year. It is 3.2k led pc. I am dealing with hacking issue since i bought this laptop.  The process of hacking is just a remote control that someone does, try to open windows settings. The movement of mouse is not detectable it teleport itself. Also at that time its very hard to connect my mouse. When I dealt with that first time, i directly downloaded kaspersky antivirus and scanned it. Nothing was found. It nearly happens one time per week when i connect to internet. I thought maybe was the pc not compatible enough to work on w11. I format pc to w10(I had also flickering led problem but it fixed with w10) with usb, installed the drivers.  I got hacked again. I format it the pc again. And today hacked again also they reach at my camera. I scanned the pc with kapersky, adlice diag, emsoft they didn’t find anything. I am going to crazy. Problem must be in pc component from my understanding. Please help me.

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@denizckr36 
If you have scanned your laptop with antivirus software and no viruses were detected, then your laptop should not have a virus.
Regarding the mouse issue, we recommend that you disable the touchpad and remove any external mouse to check if the automatic mouse movement still occurs. 
Since we are a computer manufacturer, if you need consultation on antivirus/anti-hacking issues, we suggest contacting the antivirus software company.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused

denizckr36
Star I

Today, I realised that the problam is my touchpad. I lucikly catch the problem and attached to the post. I was trying to use kaspersky rescue cd and i catch the same random mouse movement in the boot section. So internet was not connected at that time. What do I have to fix this problem. Normaly, I formated and update all the drivers twice way before. Also I am having PCI Data Signal Acuquistion driver missing error 28, but i installed all drivers. Can you help me?

@denizckr36 
Based on the video you provided, it seems to be caused by a false touch detection on the touchpad.
If you have already restored the system and the issue persists, we recommend taking your laptop to a service center for further inspection.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 

Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.