Star III
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: k15 oled
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:After recent update of realtek audio console or DTS extension the sound on online media became very poor there is absolutely no bass at all in any online media. i have tried several web browsers but no fix.
but the sound of offline media has improved specially the surround effect.
but who downloads shows n movies these days?
push an update to fix this issue.
15 REPLIES 15

Falcon_ASUS
Arjit
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: k15 oled
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:After recent update of realtek audio console or DTS extension the sound on online media became very poor there is absolutely no bass at all in any online media. i have tried several web browsers but no fix.

but the sound of offline media has improved specially the surround effect.

but who downloads shows n movies these days?

push an update to fix this issue.

Poor Sound
@Arjit
Could you please tell me the full model name of your laptop?

How to find Model Name
May I know which program or driver you have recently updated?
Does the situation improve if you remove and reinstall the audio driver?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Arjit
Star III
Model No: K513EA-L512TS
i have updated to this one "Audio_DriverOnly_DTS_DCH_Realtek_Z_V6.0.9319.1_27444.exe"

image.png
yes if i rollback the Realtek(R) Audio driver to previous version in the device manager then it works fine.
i think the output from the headphone jack in the latest version of audio driver is switching to the laptop speaker profile for online media because there is literally no bass at all which is tuned that way to protect the laptop speaker.

Falcon_ASUS
Arjit

Model No: K513EA-L512TS

i have updated to this one "Audio_DriverOnly_DTS_DCH_Realtek_Z_V6.0.9319.1_27444.exe"

image.png

yes if i rollback the Realtek(R) Audio driver to previous version in the device manager then it works fine.

i think the output from the headphone jack in the latest version of audio driver is switching to the laptop speaker profile for online media because there is literally no bass at all which is tuned that way to protect the laptop speaker.

View post
@Arjit
To avoid misunderstanding, I need to confirm with you again.
Want to confirm with you again, is this version "Audio_DriverOnly_DTS_DCH_Realtek_Z_V6.0.9319.1_27444.exe" can be used normally?
Or, could you please tell me which version works fine and which version do you think doesn't sound good?

Arjit
Star III
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/211518#Comment_211518

@Arjit

To avoid misunderstanding, I need to confirm with you again.

Want to confirm with you again, is this version "Audio_DriverOnly_DTS_DCH_Realtek_Z_V6.0.9319.1_27444.exe" can be used normally?

Or, could you please tell me which version works fine and which version do you think doesn't sound good?

View post
V6.0.9319.1 does not sound good while watching YouTube videos although it works fine if watching some downloaded movie in the hard drive.
keep in mind im talking about the audio from the headphone jack only.
the previous version has no such issue.