This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone, I have a BAD news for the next coming update

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I followed up with @Mattias_ASUS regarding overheating issue on A14 build71. Apparently, the dev team didn't find anything unusual ironically. I attached a picture of our conversation. I tried everything I could to get us a fix but it turned out as sth that I didn't see coming at all.

Screenshot_20240422-194507~2.png

:cross_mark::cross_mark:Edited :cross_mark: :cross_mark: 

One of the users is a developer . @snowdance 

He found and circled the temperature for whomever it may concern ! After sending logs for many times , devs still don't accept it and say they haven't found anything ! Impossible ! Why are they pretending like it's nothing and it's not there?????

Have look at these pictures below.

snowdance_0-1713808598590.png

snowdance_1-1713808777619.png

Correct me if I'm wrong , but how many times do we have to send our logs and get ignored by dev team ? Not acceptable.

@Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

As a customer who paid a lot for a premium phone , I deserve an answer here. Reply !

:cross_mark::cross_mark:Edited :cross_mark: :cross_mark: :cross_mark:  

Mattias has just sent me a messaged and he said : " The team is not done checking logs, the log from snowdance is being worked on.I will update when I get more information."

:cross_mark:Users that haven't still sent their logs please do as it might help them to fix the issues soon.

45 REPLIES 45

snowdance
Rising Star II

snowdance_0-1713808598590.png

snowdance_1-1713808777619.png

am i blind ? if they tell that wasn't the temp they checking, just give me the variable name and ill search for it, if needed ill record playing the game with temp shown from the android developer.

@Mattias_ASUS 

Can you please share the pictures you attached above in a high quality resolution. I cannot see what exactly you circled when I zoom in , it's not clear. Thanks in advance.

just open it from tablet or pc, basically anything that have large display, apparently for some unknown reason asus web dev decided not to implement or prevent zoom when the image opened from smartphone

or u can try rotate ur phone to landscape mode and read it

basically that picture just contain some log that show the temperature

ps: that picture was high quality, 1920x1080 screenshot from pc

edit:click the picture first, then click open picture in the new tab, it will have 1500xsomething resolution, if u just open image in new tab without click first it will have low res, if u open from large display just click it.

Thanks for the info brother. 

Oops bitch slap to Asus developer, making lie over and over again. They hiring intern for developing their OS / maintenance? Or the stories make up by Mattias ,it never send to developer?