Model: TUF F15 2021 FX506HEB
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
HELLO ,
i have a big problem with the GPU 3050Ti CLOCK
when i update my GPU DRIVER from " GeForce Experience " my GPU CLOCK stuck at 210 Mhz
but when i install the DRIVER ( but it is not the latest ) from the ASUS SUPPORT platform the GPU work 50% :
that means when i turn on my laptop the GPU work well but when i unplugged the adapter it return to 210 Mhz even i plugged the adapter again the GPU clock stuck at 210 Mhz , so i should restart another time my laptop if i would the GPU work properly !!
14 REPLIES 14

As I mentioned in my previous comment: the issue is caused by a hardware failure. The device should be sent to the local ASUS service for reparation or component replacement.

It was the ONLY thing that fixed this issue for me - all the other possible solutions were temporal and I couldn't use the latest drivers.

Thank you!

so there is any local service asus in morocco ??

You can simply proceed on https://www.asus.com/support to send a report of the issue and they will support you properly.

Thanks!

Sorry for the typo, it's GPU. 
I have sent you a message, please check.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.