This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Tuf f15 Wifi issue

I’ve encountered frequent WiFi disconnections where the network adapter completely disappears from the device manager. Restarting doesn’t fix the problem consistently, and I often have to restart multiple times before it reappears.

I have visited my nearest repair shop several times, and although they’ve attempted to fix it, the issue keeps recurring. They suggested that the SSD might be causing the problem and recommended replacing it. Recently, I came across online discussions where users of the same or similar models reported facing the same issue, which made me think it might be a widespread problem. However, when I reached out to Asus customer care, I was told that this may not be related to other models and told they will provide onsite service.

Additionally, I frequently encounter Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, where my device freezes, makes a noise, or stops responding altogether. I’m not sure if this is related to the WiFi problem, but it’s severely affecting my ability to use my laptop.
I am a Computer Science Student and you know how important it is to me, I need a reliable solution as soon as possible.

Please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue permanently? Any support would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@MikasaAckerman2 
May I know the complete model of the laptop you are using?
How to find Model Name

We suggest referring to the following FAQ to uninstall and reinstall the wireless network card driver from the device manager for troubleshooting.
[Windows 11/10] Troubleshooting - Wireless Network (Wi-Fi) Issues

If the issue persists, we recommend sending it for repair for further investigation.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 

Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.