This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus tuf f15 lagging issue

Kashan
Star I

I recently bought Asus tuf f15 model: FX506HF. It runs on windows 11 home 64 bit and has bios version 307 installed. My laptop lags all the time when I run it on battery. I have tried all the modes (silent, windows and performance), all the refresh rates (60hz, 72hz, 144hz) and have kept it on best performance mode in the power and battery section. Still it lags. Even when the ram is free, it still lags. It however does not lag at all when I plug it in and run it even on the lowest settings. I did email Asus and they suggested some actions which I did perform, but the problem was not resolved. In addition to that, they asked me to reset my laptop which I did, and instead of my problem being solved, another problem have started occuring which is my laptop randomly restarts after displaying the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart".

Please give me a solution for both the problems. 

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS

@Kashan
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO/MiniPC] Troubleshooting - Blue Screen Errors in Windows (BSOD)
If the issue persists after restoring the system again, and considering that you have recently purchased the laptop, I would recommend contacting the retailer to inquire about the possibility of a return or exchange. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I will surely do that. Also, you did not adress the lag issue. I did read other threads and one of them had the same issue. I further looked into my laptop to find out that my Cpu speed is very low which is causing the lag issue. I edited the power plan to forcefully increase the clock speed and as a result the clock speed has started to rise up to atmost 2.40GHz. However my laptop cannot maintain that and randomly drops it again to atleast 1.1 GHz. I have other laptops aswell and I have noticed that the Cpu speed only drops when the laptop is idle, and rises up as soon as you start using the laptop. But in my case, it does not rise up even when I start to use the laptop which results in lag issues. 

@Kashan
Since you have recently purchased the product, I would recommend reaching out to the retailer first. 
If you have owned it for some time, I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center for further confirmation.

The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 

Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

peterpark
Star I

You can take help from Dlinx Outreach