Your ZenUI Keyboard includes a toolbar that displays the most-used keyboard settings, allowing you to quickly access them in one tap.
Below are the following default keyboard settings on your toolbar:
- Tap to switch between English and the other input language that you currently used.
- Tap to use your voice to type text.
- Tap to launch numeric keypad.
- Tap to change keyboard themes.
- Tap to hide the keyboard from the screen.
- Tap to configure more ASUS Keyboard settings.
Note: The toolbar is enabled by default. If you don’t want to use the toolbar, disable it by tapping on the toolbar then tap Keyboard settings > Toolbar settings and uncheck Show toolbar.