This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus tuf gaming f15 fx506lu touchpad not working , i2c hid device error (code10)

pauceanioan1
Star I
System: Asus tuf f15
Battery or AC: bouth
Model: fx506lu
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: not necesary
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The touchpad is not reacting at all , 1 driver is on error always ( i2c hid device error - code 10)
i cannot see the touchpad section in the "settings - devices - ..."
6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS
pauceanioan1
  1. System: Asus tuf f15
  2. Battery or AC: bouth
  3. Model: fx506lu
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: not necesary
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

The touchpad is not reacting at all , 1 driver is on error always ( i2c hid device error - code 10)

i cannot see the touchpad section in the "settings - devices - ..."

Asus tuf gaming f15 fx506lu touchpad not working , i2c hid device error (code10)
@pauceanioan1
Please enter safe mode to confirm whether the problem is improved. If the problem persists, I would recommend you to back up your data and restore the system.
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

antoniosgrift
Star II
Make sure the Touchpad hotkey is enabled

Please try to use the function key (hotkey) to enable/disable the Touchpad function to ensure there is no response on Touchpad due to it is disabled.
Check the hotkeys location whether there is [Touchpad hotkey, ] on your keyboard①, it located on F6 or F9 key usually.
Press or press the function key + (It depends on what your hotkey option selected is.) on the keyboard, and then check whether there is a notification of [Touchpad is enabled]② on your screen.
This May Work,
Peter

pauceanioan1
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/64553/asus-tuf-gaming-f15-fx506lu-touchpad-not-working-i2c-hi...

@pauceanioan1

Please enter safe mode to confirm whether the problem is improved. If the problem persists, I would recommend you to back up your data and restore the system.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013064/

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
did, nothing happened . same error / problem

pauceanioan1
Star I
antoniosgrift

Make sure the Touchpad hotkey is enabled

Please try to use the function key (hotkey) to enable/disable the Touchpad function to ensure there is no response on Touchpad due to it is disabled.

Check the hotkeys location whether there is [Touchpad hotkey, ] on your keyboard①, it located on F6 or F9 key usually.

Press or press the function key + (It depends on what your hotkey option selected is.) on the keyboard, and then check whether there is a notification of [Touchpad is enabled]② on your screen.

This May Work,

Peter

View post
tryed but is has no effect , still same problem