This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FA506IV Display Issue

KGU
Star I
System: Asus TUF Gaming A15 - FA506IV (Windows 10, Ryzen 7 4800H with 16GB RAM and NVIDIA RTX 2060)
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Asus TUF Gaming A15 - FA506IV
Frequency of occurrence: First time boot everyday
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: Yes
========================
Detailed description:

Everyday when i boot the laptop for the first time i get the lines on display. But when i open any browser/file explorer etc it goes away.. Once i close all open windows and come back to desktop the issue persists for atleast 1 hour.
whatsapp-image-2022-07-25-at-08-59-26-281-29.jpeg
whatsapp-image-2022-07-25-at-08-59-26.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS
KGU
  1. System: Asus TUF Gaming A15 - FA506IV (Windows 10, Ryzen 7 4800H with 16GB RAM and NVIDIA RTX 2060)
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: Asus TUF Gaming A15 - FA506IV
  4. Frequency of occurrence: First time boot everyday
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: Yes

========================

Detailed description:

Everyday when i boot the laptop for the first time i get the lines on display. But when i open any browser/file explorer etc it goes away.. Once i close all open windows and come back to desktop the issue persists for atleast 1 hour.

whatsapp-image-2022-07-25-at-08-59-26-281-29.jpeg

whatsapp-image-2022-07-25-at-08-59-26.jpeg

FA506IV Display Issue
@KGU
Does the situation improve if you remove and reinstall the graphics card driver?

KGU
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS Unfortunately no.

Falcon_ASUS
KGU

@Falcon_ASUS Unfortunately no.

View post
@KGU
If you use the same operation, but enter the BIOS at the first boot, will the problem also occur in the BIOS ?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to enter the BIOS configuration | Official Support | ASUS Global

KGU
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS First boot yes.. The problem exists for at least 30 - 45 minutes when I boot the laptop for the first time in the day.. After 1 hour of laptop usage it disappears.. Funny thing is if I open task manager or File explorer during first boot there are no issues.