cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProArt PX13 HN7306WV won't wake up from sleep mode

6r7jt67jht6u7
Star I

Hello.

I purchased a ProArt PX13 HN7306WV laptop a few days ago.

After purchasing and setting it up, I used it well, but at some point, I noticed that when I left the computer, the laptop would go into sleep mode and not wake up again.

When the problem occurred, the laptop was hot when I touched it.

I tried to reproduce it several times, but it kept happening, so I realized that there was something wrong.

Here are the things I tried.

1. Perform the latest update through MyASUS
2. Perform Windows Update
3. Reinstall Windows using Reset PC in Windows 11
4. Disable presence detection sensor in power options
5. Disable hibernation
6. Perform device check procedure through MyASUS (no problem)
7. Perform device check procedure through UEFI (no problem)

I tried all of these, but the problem still occurs.

The only way I found to solve the problem was to change the power settings in the Windows Settings app so that the display and laptop would never go into sleep mode.

As of this writing, I am trying to use UEFI's Cloud Recovery. If that doesn't work, I don't know what else to try.

There are people on Reddit who have had the same issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/1evo175/proart_px13_wont_wake_up_after_hibernate/?rdt=42325
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/1f2sqss/brand_new_asus_laptop_wont_wake_up_from_hibernat...

I may get my laptop replaced since it's only been a few days since I bought it, but I wonder if ASUS is aware of this issue and can fix it with a SW update like a UEFI update, since the problem may reoccur even after the replacement.

I'm also curious if there are other users who are experiencing this issue.

When I contacted the Korean service center where I live, they told me to turn off the Fast Startup feature in Windows and if the problem persists, they told me to bring it to the service center. Since they didn't seem to know much about it, I decided that it would likely be a simple device replacement.

I'm asking this question on this forum as my last hope.

0 REPLIES 0