This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

daniel91m
Rising Star II
3% not including claims directly to asus. And most importantly - this process does not slow down, so this 3% in a few weeks can be 5,7,10%? Hopefully not, but there is no sign of improvement.

cytrus224
Rising Star I
Duen

So here's a little update.

We've sold a total of 203 units, 35 of which are from the past month. So far we've sent in 6 phones with this issue. That's actually a lot considering it's 6 out of 9 total service tickets created, while one being physical damage/insurance service.

This is quite bad imo.

View post
3% phones with ramdump issue and Asus still did not post any official statement 🤣

marzvin
Rising Star II
Duen

So here's a little update.

We've sold a total of 203 units, 35 of which are from the past month. So far we've sent in 6 phones with this issue. That's actually a lot considering it's 6 out of 9 total service tickets created, while one being physical damage/insurance service.

This is quite bad imo.

View post
Very helpful and useful. God bless....

sebi673
Star II
Jumping on the mine too vagon - MFD 2021.04
Died after about 5 months - i was navigating a banking app - screen black, tried force restart and got the waiting for flashing....

Trawar
Star III
sebi673

Jumping on the mine too vagon - MFD 2021.04

Died after about 5 months - i was navigating a banking app - screen black, tried force restart and got the waiting for flashing....

View post
Mine was also from 2021.04 and died exactly after 5 Months.
Maybe there is a counter which shuts off the Phone after 5 Months 🙂