This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Blumi
Rising Star II
martinparker28

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190948#Comment_190948

"I Just know these things happen everywhere"...... Mainly due to incompetent Engineering😉

View post
If everything was engineering and production, assembly, shipment and customer treatment did not cause any issues, engineering would be a lot easier.

martinparker28
Rising Star II
Blumi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/191208#Comment_191208

If everything was engineering and production, assembly, shipment and customer treatment did not cause any issues, engineering would be a lot easier.

View post
So, in essence what you want is to be able to engineer a product, sell it but ask customers not to use it.... Sounds good👍

Roystoys
Zen Master III
HeLLKiTe

The silence is deafening from Asus lol.

Anyway I don't want to waste any more time commenting on this thread, I've said my piece and have not gotten any satisfactory response from Asus or the mods.

I have instead brought this subject out to public and raise awareness by posting my reviews on different mainstream platforms. I would now like to ask my bros and sis if they know anymore reputable platforms to share aside from GSM Arena, Android Authority and Android Police? Also anyone know any tech influencers that we can reach out to?

View post
Try whirlpool that forum has a lot of followers

Lammy
Star III
@HomerSp get a refund. When mine came back from repair, the proximity sensor wasn't working. I sent it back and requested a refund, which I eventually got.

Duen
Star II
So here's a little update.
We've sold a total of 203 units, 35 of which are from the past month. So far we've sent in 6 phones with this issue. That's actually a lot considering it's 6 out of 9 total service tickets created, while one being physical damage/insurance service.
This is quite bad imo.