Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery&AC
Model: G713QM
Frequency of occurrence: FREQUENT
Reset OS: No, fresh install
Screenshot or video: Can't assign there
========================
Detailed description:mtkwl6ex.sys 3.0.1.1050 causes constant BSODs (SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION) on Windows 10. Tried to reinstall this driver - didn't help. Please release a more reliable driver, the current version is broken.
43 REPLIES 43

AYE666
Star I
AYE666

I just delete asus multiAntenna Service.

1111.jpg

Then I went into the device manager, and opened the network adapters, found MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921, went to its properties((TIME TO LOOK AT THE PICTURE)), the driver tab, and at the very bottom clicked Uninstall device. when installing drivers, you need to manually specify the path to the folder of downloaded drivers. Google "Mediatek_wlan_3.00.01.1133", downloads, during the update indicate the link to this folder, just do not forget to unzip it. And that's all. As i understand we just delete the asus soft but, install the drivers to our wifi adapter... So it works, but not blue screening) ASUS just dont give me to update the Mediatek_wlan_3.00.01.1133 driver...

View post
2 days gone. WI-FI stop disconecting. Blue screen dont show up. Every work - pays off 🙂 Use this method for me it 100% works.

panicola
Star I
AYE666

I just delete asus multiAntenna Service.

1111.jpg

Then I went into the device manager, and opened the network adapters, found MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921, went to its properties((TIME TO LOOK AT THE PICTURE)), the driver tab, and at the very bottom clicked Uninstall device. when installing drivers, you need to manually specify the path to the folder of downloaded drivers. Google "Mediatek_wlan_3.00.01.1133", downloads, during the update indicate the link to this folder, just do not forget to unzip it. And that's all. As i understand we just delete the asus soft but, install the drivers to our wifi adapter... So it works, but not blue screening) ASUS just dont give me to update the Mediatek_wlan_3.00.01.1133 driver...

View post
Hi, I've used your advice to install the 1133 version, as the 1100 provided by Asus wouldn't work (gave immediate BSOD upon rebooting after install and reverted to 1050). The 1133 seemed to work at first. Then suddenly the internet connection was barely there, unusable. So I told device manager to find a driver on c:\ and yep, it found an 1100 version, which seems to work all right now.
I'll let the thread know if something comes up, or not. Fingers crossed.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
panicola

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187681#Comment_187681

Hi, I've used your advice to install the 1133 version, as the 1100 provided by Asus wouldn't work (gave immediate BSOD upon rebooting after install and reverted to 1050). The 1133 seemed to work at first. Then suddenly the internet connection was barely there, unusable. So I told device manager to find a driver on c:\ and yep, it found an 1100 version, which seems to work all right now.

I'll let the thread know if something comes up, or not. Fingers crossed.

View post
Hi there,
From our official response, please update the ASUS MultiAntenna Service to version V3.1.3.
It should be solving the BSOD issue.
Thank you.

panicola
Star I
I'm sorry. Thanks for your help, though. I've decided to return the laptop. I'd only had it for 12 days, so I'll get all my money back. I never expected for such a very expensive laptop to have these issues. So no more Asus for me. 😕