Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery&AC
Model: G713QM
Frequency of occurrence: FREQUENT
Reset OS: No, fresh install
Screenshot or video: Can't assign there
========================
Detailed description:mtkwl6ex.sys 3.0.1.1050 causes constant BSODs (SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION) on Windows 10. Tried to reinstall this driver - didn't help. Please release a more reliable driver, the current version is broken.
43 REPLIES 43

jkl1231
Star I
ASUS MultiAntenna Service V3.1.3 - Where can I download Version3.1.3?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
jkl1231
ASUS MultiAntenna Service V3.1.3 - Where can I download Version3.1.3?

View post
Hi there,
Which laptop model do you have?
You can search it on our website.
Thank you.

asus_rogstrix_g
Star II
Blake_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185982#Comment_185982

Hi there,

Which laptop model do you have?

You can search it on our website.

Thank you.

View post
Hello , I have an issue regarding the latest update of Armoury Crate in My Asus ROG strix g17 G713QR-HG128TS , on which I cannot see the refreshrate service and pannel overdriver service . I have tried installing the softwares from the website but that too didn't help ... I cannot find any thread regarding this issue ... How can I sove the issue

Here is the picture attached after update , I cannot see the option of Pannel Overdrive Mode and Pannel Power Save Mode
image.png

image.png

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
asus_rogstrix_g17_user

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186104#Comment_186104

Hello , I have an issue regarding the latest update of Armoury Crate in My Asus ROG strix g17 G713QR-HG128TS , on which I cannot see the refreshrate service and pannel overdriver service . I have tried installing the softwares from the website but that too didn't help ... I cannot find any thread regarding this issue ... How can I sove the issue

Here is the picture attached after update , I cannot see the option of Pannel Overdrive Mode and Pannel Power Save Mode

image.png

image.png

View post
Hi there,
As mentioned previously, please open a new discussion for new inquires.
Thank you.

AYE666
Star I
I just delete asus multiAntenna Service.
Then I went into the device manager, and opened the network adapters, found MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921, went to its properties((TIME TO LOOK AT THE PICTURE)), the driver tab, and at the very bottom clicked Uninstall device. when installing drivers, you need to manually specify the path to the folder of downloaded drivers. Google "Mediatek_wlan_3.00.01.1133", downloads, during the update indicate the link to this folder, just do not forget to unzip it. And that's all. As i understand we just delete the asus soft but, install the drivers to our wifi adapter... So it works, but not blue screening) ASUS just dont give me to update the Mediatek_wlan_3.00.01.1133 driver...