System: windows 10 home edition
Battery or AC: yes
Model: asus tuf gaming f17
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video: no
========================
Detailed description:
Hello, I have an Asus tuf gaming f17 with an i5-11400h and an rtx 3050ti, my problem is that when updating the video drivers my Nvidia video card gets stuck at 210 mhz and I have already tried everything from using DDU and installing the latest versions recent video drivers update the bios to the latest version install a fresh version of Windows 10 and nothing worked for me the only way it works is downloading the driver from the official Asus page, but that driver is a version 496.49 already is a very outdated version for the latest games if anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how to solve this problem I would appreciate it.
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
elchuki007
  1. System: windows 10 home edition
  2. Battery or AC: yes
  3. Model: asus tuf gaming f17
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: yes
  6. Screenshot or video: no

========================

Detailed description:

Hello, I have an Asus tuf gaming f17 with an i5-11400h and an rtx 3050ti, my problem is that when updating the video drivers my Nvidia video card gets stuck at 210 mhz and I have already tried everything from using DDU and installing the latest versions recent video drivers update the bios to the latest version install a fresh version of Windows 10 and nothing worked for me the only way it works is downloading the driver from the official Asus page, but that driver is a version 496.49 already is a very outdated version for the latest games if anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how to solve this problem I would appreciate it.

asus tuf gaming f17 problems updating nvidia video drivers
@elchuki007
What is the full model name of the laptop you are using?

How to find Model Name
Could you please tell me what are the BIOS version, operating system build version, graphics card driver version, and Armoury Crate version you are currently using?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

elchuki007
Star I
My laptop is an Asus tuf gaming f17 2021
FX706HEB

The Bios version is 311

the operating system is Windows 10 Home version 22h2
Build 19045.2364

NVIDIA graphics card driver version is 527.56

ARMORY CRATE version is 5.3.4.0

elchuki007
Star I
captura-de-pantalla-con-ultima-version-de-driver-de-video.png
captura-de-pantalla-con-driver-de-la-pagina-de-asus.png
Hello, I did these tests on my own and I found something strange that happens when I update the drivers to the latest version and that is that it gives me an erroneous consumption reading and that is why I think that the GPU may be protecting itself at the minimum frequency of 210 MHz

I am going to attach two screenshots, one with the latest NVIDIA drivers and another with the NVIDIA drivers downloaded from the Asus page

Falcon_ASUS
elchuki007

captura-de-pantalla-con-ultima-version-de-driver-de-video.png

captura-de-pantalla-con-driver-de-la-pagina-de-asus.png

Hello, I did these tests on my own and I found something strange that happens when I update the drivers to the latest version and that is that it gives me an erroneous consumption reading and that is why I think that the GPU may be protecting itself at the minimum frequency of 210 MHz

I am going to attach two screenshots, one with the latest NVIDIA drivers and another with the NVIDIA drivers downloaded from the Asus page

View post
@elchuki007
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.