Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did my laptop have 2 ram sockets?

drScripts
Star I

Model: F415EA-UB51
========================
Detailed description:
I have search on internet that my laptop available to upgrade my ram maximal 16 GB but i check on task manager that my ram only have socket 1 of 1 used wich mean that i don't have any socket available to add a new ram. Do my laptop still available to upgrade the ram?

image.png

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
drScripts

1. Model: F415EA-UB51

========================

Detailed description:

I have search on internet that my laptop available to upgrade my ram maximal 16 GB but i check on task manager that my ram only have socket 1 of 1 used wich mean that i don't have any socket available to add a new ram. Do my laptop still available to upgrade the ram?

image.png

Did my laptop have 2 ram sockets?
@drScripts
Your laptop already has one onboard memory , and there is only one replaceable memory slot can be used.
Regarding this replaceable memory slot, you can insert a 8GB memory to use.
The memory specification is DDR4 3200 SO-D 8G 260P.
Thank you.  

drScripts
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/60789/did-my-laptop-have-2-ram-sockets

@drScripts

Your laptop already has one onboard memory , and there is only one replaceable memory slot can be used.

Regarding this replaceable memory slot, you can insert a 8GB memory to use.

The memory specification is DDR4 3200 SO-D 8G 260P.

Thank you.  

View post
thank you for your respond, but can you explain why my task manager read the available socket only 1 socket ram?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.