How do I use Color Lab effect?
The Color Lab effect allows you to isolate a color on the photo and highlight the sections with the color that you picked, giving your subject more spunk and distinct.
To use Color Lab effect:
- From the PhotoCollage main menu, tap PhotoEffects then tap Color Lab.
- Tap to select a photo from your local storage, Google Drive, or Facebook account. To capture a new photo with your Camera app, tap on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Next.
- On the photo, tap to select a color. The selected color is instantly displayed and other colors of the photo are changed into grayscale.
Color Lab photo
- Customize the selected color with the following tools:
Tap this to adjust the color's range.
Tap this to manually apply the grayscale color to the photo.
Tap this to manually add the original color of the photo.
Tap this to manually crop the photo or select from the default cropping options.
- After you've applied the modifications, tap to proceed applying a magazine template, inserting/editing captions or texts, and embellishing your work with stickers.
- When everything's done, tap Save.
This discussion has been closed.