How to use Depth of Field mode?
Depth of Field mode allows you to capture photos of a close-up subject with a soft background for a dramatic effect.
To capture photos using Depth of Field mode:
- Tap from the Camera app, then tap Depth of Field.
- Tap to take a photo. When is pressed, the camera adjusts itself to focus on the subject and captures the subject with a default blur effect on its foreground and background.
- Adjust the blur effect of the photo by moving the blur slider to or, then tap.
- Post your depth of field photo directly to your social media account, or share it via some supported sharing apps. Simply tap , then tap to select from the list of apps.
- You can also set your depth of field photo as a contact photo, home and lock screen, or wallpaper. To do this, tap .
This discussion has been closed.