This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Loud Speaker Sound Volume Max Pro M2

marcuslex13
Star II
My Asus Max Pro M2 has a very very very weak loud speaker sound volume. I have seen ridiculous solution like cleaning the speaker area. I have old models that are 3 times louder than this failed model.
I noticed that discussions on Max pro series sound issue is hard to find, and so I am starting this discussion to see if there are other fixes to the issue.
Should I be resigned to the fact that I made a mistake in choosing Asus as my Phone? Maybe Audio is where this company struggles.
4 REPLIES 4

marcuslex13
Star II
Phone model Asus Max Pro M2 Android 9
Media source is Youtube. I watched the same video using 2012 model phones such as Lenovo A7000 and Microsoft 535 and Asus is the worst.
Loud speaker Sound seems to be louder after every re-start then goes back to weak. Software issue - fix it Asus.
I have tried some sound booster app but they all make the quality low, some dialogue are barely audible. I have Volume Booster GOODEV and SUPREME VOLUME BOOSTER and yet the Volume od ASUS is very weak/
Its a software issue, don't try to skirt around it by demanding more information.

Falcon_ASUS
marcuslex13

My Asus Max Pro M2 has a very very very weak loud speaker sound volume. I have seen ridiculous solution like cleaning the speaker area. I have old models that are 3 times louder than this failed model.

I noticed that discussions on Max pro series sound issue is hard to find, and so I am starting this discussion to see if there are other fixes to the issue.

Should I be resigned to the fact that I made a mistake in choosing Asus as my Phone? Maybe Audio is where this company struggles.

Low Loud Speaker Sound Volume Max Pro M2
@marcuslex13
Everyone has different acceptance of sound.
If you think there is a problem with speaker sound volume, I would suggest you bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

marcuslex13
Star II
For those with Max Pro M2. if the sound level increases every time you restart then this is a software issue that ASUS will avoid to fix.

krvshu001
Star I

Original OS of Asus zenphone max pro m2 was best because it was Android 8 having loud volume and no hanging issue but after update to Android 9,10 it started hanging when someone calls and only rings but not display the name or number also volume is low now...so this is software problem without optimisation