This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

xonics
Star II
For those wanting to keep track of anything potentially related to batches, MFD and BATT are below:
MFD: 2021.04
BATT: C11P2003

DennisP
Star II
jakislogin2

@xonics Thank you for your voice of reason in this whining thread. The most valuable posts since lot of pages, as I see it.

View post
I agree so much👍

Blumi
Rising Star II
xonics

For those wanting to keep track of anything potentially related to batches, MFD and BATT are below:

MFD: 2021.04

BATT: C11P2003

View post
Word.

I come here to read the newest info's on this issue and I pity those who have enough time to whine without any news.

erik_paladin
Rising Star I
Was any data ever available of the number of active / in use Zenphone 8 units?
I understand that not every user is on this forum, and that not all problems are reported here, but do we have any/enough numbers to try and calculate what percentage of phones are affected?
Also, I've seen that somebody made a spreadsheet with all reported cases here, but it only included MFG date and date of failure. Maybe it would be useful to also gather data on region / country of purchase and firmware region? Also, information if the failed phones were unlocked and/or running alternative kernels/OS images.

raimundas78
Rising Star I
erik.paladin

Was any data ever available of the number of active / in use Zenphone 8 units?

I understand that not every user is on this forum, and that not all problems are reported here, but do we have any/enough numbers to try and calculate what percentage of phones are affected?

Also, I've seen that somebody made a spreadsheet with all reported cases here, but it only included MFG date and date of failure. Maybe it would be useful to also gather data on region / country of purchase and firmware region?

View post
Regarding first part, there is no chance anyone else than Asus would have this information. Shame, it seems they are not very likely to communicate what's going on. I'm still hoping they are working on figuring out what's happening and will issue a statement, but frankly, it has been too long now.