This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Drac
Star I
I have now possibly lost 3500 photos and videos that i had stored on my phone, all because of the Zenfone 8 RAMdump issue.

marzvin
Rising Star II
Drac

I have now possibly lost 3500 photos and videos that i had stored on my phone, all because of the Zenfone 8 RAMdump issue.

View post
Sorry about this buddy. You're number 24 in this group! I'm sure @Gustav_ASUS, will send you a pm, to let you know what you need to do. We're about are you located please?

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
I'm a little bit more calm after configuring autosynchronization of my photos with OneDrive. Would be nice to communicate globally (somehow) to all ZF8 users that using OneDrive/GDrive etc. for their photos etc. is HIGLY recommended 😉
maybe some popup message to all ZF8 users like:
"Your phone may be bricked someday without reason. Please be aware that if you won't make a copy of data stored in phone memory, you'll lost all of them in case of this issue. It's also recommended to set up cloud backup. XOXO Asus"

Drac
Star I
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188140#Comment_188140

Sorry about this buddy. You're number 24 in this group! I'm sure @Gustav_ASUS, will send you a pm, to let you know what you need to do. We're about are you located please?

View post
He already has, i just posted this to add myself to the thread.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Drac

View post
normally google does backup pictures taken tho. Check google fotos.