This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
daniel91m

Lack of spare parts and too long repair time may be the basis for a refund - this may be an opportunity for you.

View post
Unless if I was to take the legal route, can't see them refunding.

atoia68
Rising Star I
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187134#Comment_187134

Mine was picked up on the 7th of September, and got an email to say they're still waiting for parts to repair it, so it's a long wait it seems.

View post
In Italy after 40 days there is a refund. it's law .., My Zenfone 8 was delivered on September 8th and I don't know anything yet !!!

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
atoia68

Anyone have any news about the repaired smartphones?

View post
Mine is up for pick-up this weekend, will let everyone know the condition of the phone once I received it.
My honest expectation: Will probably work smoothly for a few months and die again, they are probably using the same faulty board to replace the existing one. No plans to use this phone long term and will eventually sell it, just looking out for a good phone to replace.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
daniel91m

Lack of spare parts and too long repair time may be the basis for a refund - this may be an opportunity for you.

View post
Nahh, they wont care if you wait months for the parts to arrive. ASUS simply do NOT want you to get any form of convenience. Lmao

daniel91m
Rising Star II
@Douboo yes, but the repair cannot continue indefinitely and is regulated by law or the warranty card