This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
Tried making contact via chat but it seems they’re closed UK bank holiday. No phone now since Saturday and no support,what an absolute joke!

zuk_da_ma
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS
Is there any way to recover Zenfone 8? I have tried pressing power and volumebuttons in all possible combinatoins but it never get me passed the ramdump issue.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@marzvin @zuk_da_ma Please contact/visit a local ASUS service center as your devices need to be serviced.
Please also check your inboxes for a PM from me with some follow-up questions. 🙂
@daniel91m Please do not speculate or spread misinformation about how threads are moderated here on Zentalk. If you have any feedback on our operations, feel free to contact me via PM.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
@Gustav_ASUS I have a few questions (public, not private):
1. Do you know the cause of damage to phones (motherboards)? the topic is also known on the xda forum, it is not a single case (statistically, only some users wrote something about it on the internet)
2. Have the mainboards or other responsible components been improved in the next, newer series? Are the phones repaired on the same components as before the repair?
3. Are there global problems with the availability of spare parts at present?

I am waiting for your sincere reply and best regards

rafal_osko
Star II
Mine just died like 1hr or so. Wasn't actually using the phone. It was connected via wifi and I was using Whatsapp from my laptop.
It died and can't make it boot again. Seems like I need to return it for a service. Seems like a common issue.