This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 5z slow charging speed after January security patch.

nickbipul
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by nickbipul on 2019/2/28 06:49 I have suddenly been experiencing slow charging on my ASUS 5z after January security patch before i get my ASUS 5z charged up in just a hour but now it takes more than 2 hr to fully charged. Now it seems like fast charging have been switched off with the update.i request asus to please see this matter and fixed it as soon as possible...
67 REPLIES 67

c_b_m_97311
Star I
J'ai le même problème ! Solution svp ?!

sinashbt
Star II
Hi, Even I am facing the slow charging issue after .181 update. I am using the stock charger along with the default cable. I have turned on AI charging feature and still it doesn't show "Battery under AI protection" notification and charges phone terribly slow. Please report this issue with your tech team. Thanks

ashwin6000
Star I
I am facing the same issue, it takes up to three hours to fully charge. The worst part is I used to charge it twice daily and now I have to sit next to a charging port or carry a power bank with me just to keep the phone from turning off. My First and last ASUS phone!!! :@

jishnutc88
Star I
Yes, iam also facing the issue Charging very slow after the latest January update. 181

Evil_Sylar
Star I
I am also facing the same bug. This started happening after WW-90.10.138.181 update. Previously it was not there. Please fix it developers! This slow charging thing is irritating, have tried many QC3 chargers but it is happening on all.