This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 5z slow charging speed after January security patch.

nickbipul
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by nickbipul on 2019/2/28 06:49 I have suddenly been experiencing slow charging on my ASUS 5z after January security patch before i get my ASUS 5z charged up in just a hour but now it takes more than 2 hr to fully charged. Now it seems like fast charging have been switched off with the update.i request asus to please see this matter and fixed it as soon as possible...
67 REPLIES 67

Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/4/29 08:08 Hi iuliubalas03 We apologize for any unpleasant experience.
I'm facing the same problem and created a thread for the problem but you guys won't reply.I have already visited the service centre without any success.Please fix this problem soon it's really getting frustrating.We can't even use our device properly.Atleast bother to reply.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
kumar.chandan.cool07 posted on 2019/6/2 18:30 I'm facing the same problem and created a thread for the problem but you guys won't reply.I have a ...
Hi kumar.chandan.cool07 and all, Good day. As my previous reply for the slow charging when using the stock Asus charger. We'll improve this matter in the future firmware update, please stay tuned with ZenTalk forum. https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39 Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I am facing the problem on my asus 5z fast charging is not working since the latest software updates . At first I thought is was problem of the usb cable but when i changed the cable then too it was the same. Earlier it took 50mins to 1 hr to charge but now its taking 2 hr to 3 hr
Please see into the matter team asus.