This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchpad and NVMe not working

kawishika
Star I
When I attended to install clean windows 10 or 11 my laptop touch pad not working and NVMe drive doesn't show up to select to install windows. My laptop is ZenBook 14 UX425EA
Someone tell me what's going on with my laptop

9 REPLIES 9

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi @Falcon_ASUS,
I think you misunderstood the problem. The touchpad is working fine in windows. What seems to happen is that touchpad is not working when you do a clean install of Windows 10 or windows 11, during this phase, see below picture,
adc51f34-44ba-4784-aa35-2e0585e18450.png
In this phase you have to install nvme drivers and, I think touchpad doesn't work either. Is there a driver to make it work?
That's your question isn't it @kawishika?

Anonymous
Not applicable
just use TAB to select and ENTER to press, thats what i did, it is not a lot of clicks

kawishika
Star I
@MotoWiZ Yeah 👍

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kawishika

When I attended to install clean windows 10 or 11 my laptop touch pad not working and NVMe drive doesn't show up to select to install windows. My laptop is ZenBook 14 UX425EA

Someone tell me what's going on with my laptop

Touchpad and NVMe not working
I don't have your model laptop, but i have latest touchpad driver v16.0 it's .inf based file. You can install from device manager

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.